Sunday 25 July 2010

A very funny story...


A young family from France has setup next to me at Katherine, Mum, Dad and a little boy about 4 and his older sister, about 7 years old.  Nice and friendly family, the kids well behaved, playing with simple toys on the breakfast table.
My French language skills (if you can call it that) do need some practice, so this should be an interesting way to do just that.  As it turns out, I find that I understand quite a lot of what he tells me, apart from his name which is Christian.  They are in Australia for about 8 weeks to explore the north and west.  They have two foam rubber mattresses from their van outside in the sun and I ask if they got wet.
It turns out that the sleeping arrangements are that both kids sleep in the bunk above the parents' bed.  He tells me that he has been awakened this morning by something warm running onto his face, well, the little boy had decided to wet himself and as a result, his dad got pissed on by his son.
This explained why the foam rubber mattrasses had to be washed and dried in the sun.
So, there you have it.  I think its very funny indeed.
 >
>
>
>
>
>
>

Scroll down..............
>
>
>
>
>
>

No comments: