Wednesday 11 February 2009

On to Augusta

This morning I drove from my campsite this side of Busselton to the south-western most point in Western Australia. The road south following the coastal highway was quite interesting and much varied in character. Initially lots and lots of wineries then sheep and cattle in fenced paddocks. The last few kilometers were covered in forest with large Eucalypts growing along the way.

It’s a really hot day today, contrary to the predictions of much cooler weather, no shade anywhere on the main road. I check at the Post Office but my mail has not arrived as yet and so will try to see if its there tomorrow. Another option may be to have it forwarded to Albany. I will decide tomorrow.

Tonight I have checked in to Flinders Bay Caravan Park, right by the beach.

Sorry, no pictures today either.

No comments: