Saturday 21 February 2009

New Beginnings ?

Its cold and windy and overcast at Esperance. I do want to be with my friends in Sydney now for a bit of distance from the events from last week. Driving across the Nullabor is not an option at this time, instead I will fly back on 24 Feb and leave my van at Perth in storage for a few weeks.
For now I will drive back to Busselton for a few days, meet up with people I know there, then drive up to Perth on Monday, 23 to put my van down at Orange Grove, my usual storage point unfortunately not available at this time of year.

I will keep you posted as to what is happening from then on. I intend to stay for about 5-6 weeks before continuing my journey in WA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Peter,
wir sind seit 3 Tagen wieder im kalten Berlin - die Zeit in Suedostasien war super. Der Blick in deinen Blog bringt auch wieder schöne Erinnerungen an Australien zurück. Wir werden deine Reise weiter verfolgen. Liebe Gruesse aus Berlin nach Sydney
Hans und Elke